Goals for East Side Presbyterian Church
- Working/serving together/faith in action
- Caring, support with one another
- Spiritual nurturer/hearing the message
- Helping others, reaching out to community and beyond.
- Focus outside of ourselves - make a contribution to the world outside our family.
- Unity - oneness of the church/working together with each other and partner churches.
- Build the church: grow the church/new people.
- Acceptance of change/live in hope/prayers for God's guidance/discernment
- Good preacher/sermons that help us grow.
- Understands/sensitive to our region.
- Strong pastoral care skills/someone who cares about us.
- Ability to foster collaboration and manage conflict.
- A partner in ministering/a leader who can inspire our participation.
- Politically and socially aware of what is going on in the world- transformational